Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sword Art Online

I just started watching this show and I've got to say that I'm very impressed with this one.The graphics are well done and the theme and story line for this show was incredible.You can really see that they put a lot of attention in detail in this one and as the show goes on it feels like your part of the action.I've got to give my props to the designers for this show, they really did a great job.

After,watching the first episode I was instantly hooked on it and can't wait to watch the rest it to see what happens next. It takes place in the year 2022, where people have developed nerve gear which let's the users not only put their very minds into their video games but it also let's them use all 5 senses when playing so it really feels like they have entered the game as a whole.For me, this tech is a dream come true, unfortuanately, this is where the dream dies for while our main characters, Kirito and Asuna, are playing the new and poplular game S.A.O with their awesome gear they later find that they can't log out.

Later, everyone playing the game is informed by the creator himself that they will not be able to log out till they beat all 100 floors and defeat the top boss.According, to this show this mission is impossible for not even the beta testers could get up that high.Also, the creator tells them that if they or anybody else attempts to remove the nerve gear the gear will kill them by frying their brains. Many players ended up dying on the first day alone and more continue to die as time goes by in the game.

When he told them that my first thought was"Well, if their going to be in their for a long period and they can't move their bodies then wouldn't they all. eventually, wither away and die anyway?" Well, maybe my question is answered later on in the show, like I said I just started watching this and hopefully this question will come up and be answered for me.

This wonderful show is an anime and a manga so you guys can pick,whichever, to enjoy this show on.This anime's season 2 is now in progress and hopefully will be released soon.Also, I've learned that this was also a book and a video game called Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment for you video game addicts that are out there.For people who haven't even watched,at least, the first episode yet( you poor souls) I would highly recommend watching/reading it this very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment