Sunday, August 25, 2013

Crazy Girl Shin Bai

The storyline for this manga seemed interesting enough, so I decided to read it and I'm glad I did.The things that happen in this story are so hilarious but not so hilarious that you forget what the story is about.What I think they were going for was a love story filled with magic and magical creatures.But, I guess they thought that wasn't enough and decided to put a whole lot more into it.

As the story goes,its about a girl named Shin Bia was revered by everyone as this beautiful,lazy and super tough girl that no one wanted to mess with.One day,some rich guy that she rejected a while back,decided to kidnap her but she escapes by jumping out the window.......the 12th story window! Thinking she was going die,something weird happens and she finds herself in another world and another time where the Goryeo Dynasty rules!

Also,not only is she in another place entirely but everyone thinks that she is Lady Bia,who is Shin's other self that originally lived in that world,but pulled the now current Shin Bia into her world and allowing her take her place.Anyway,everyone thinks she is Lady Bia,who is also the bride of the future emperor,Yoo Beak.So,not only does she have to find a way home,but also try to deceive everyone into thinking she's the same lady and try her hardest not to fall in love with the prince.

When it came to the love relationship between the two I kinda wanted Shin to end up with Mu-Yeung, but just for a little while just so we could see what would happen if she ended up choosing him.Also,I wanted to see Yoo Beak's reaction when he found out about the two being together. According,to this story he would be what we consider the 'bad boy' here and who doesn't want to see how it turns out with the bad boy.But,I also felt sorry for Ka-Yeon, who you will all see later int the story.This girl was so blinded by her love for Mu-Yeung that she never did see or care that he didn't like her like that.That's why I felt sorry for her but I also didn't like her a lot because of how love sick she was over a guy that didn't even see her and it took her forever to figure out that he'll see her as a woman, but only as a friend.She also tried to take her love frustrations out of Shin.It wan't her fault that Mu-Yeung is in love with her instead of you,but she didn't seem to comprehend that as she tries to take out the competition.

This story is full of conspiracy,love,magic and,of course, violence.For me,wanting to know how this story ends kept me turning the page till their wasn't anymore to turn.Its a thrilling and funny story that I think anyone can get into.I think a lot of you would like the love story of Shin Bia and Yoo Beak very much.

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment