Friday, August 16, 2013

No Money

Okane Ga Nai(No money) is true to its name because this whole thing revolves around debt.Its starts out to us finding a girly looking boy named Ayase in an underground auction for rich perverts and Ayase himself is the one on auction.Turns out his no good cousin,Tetsuo, is letting the yakuza sell him off so he can repay all of his debts.When all hope seems lost for the poor boy a strange business man appears out of nowhere and out bids everyone else and saves him.

Kanou, the man who saved Ayase, rescued him because a long time ago he saved him.But,unfortunately, for Kanou he doesn't remember this event.I won't tell you guys what happens next your just going to have to read or watch it to see.But,the jest of this story is that they are now living together and somehow their going to have to get used to each other till Ayase can pay off his debt.

Warning:This anime contains Yaoi and sexual graphic images.

Meaning that if your not into man on man action or gay love then this isn't the anime for you.But, like I always tell people its always good to keep an open mind about these things.I really liked watching these two fall in love with each other more and more as the story progresses.But what I don't like is how Kanou treats Ayase sometimes.I mean, if this guy just told him how he felt then things would go so much smoother between them, but I guess his personality wouldn't allow that.Thankfully, this guy has his own ways of showing his affection.

When I see Kanou try to teach Ayase a lesson in his own way I don't know if this guy is trying to help him or break him into some kind of cruel reality or not.Maybe he's just testing him,who knows. But, I do know that if he keeps doing that to him then,eventually, its going to backfire.I've enjoyed watching this and I think you would,too.Unfortunately, for me the manga for this story is incomplete on the internet and I can't wait for the next updates.Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment