Monday, August 19, 2013

Haou Airen

I liked the story of Haou Airen very much.When I first read the summary I was very reluctant to read it because it had mentioned that their was going to be a couple of rape scenes in it,but I decided to give it a chance anyway and I'm glad I did.I loved watching this violent love story unfold between the young high school girl and the handsome mobster.

This story is about a girl named Kurumi Akino who one day finds a teenage boy wounded and bleeding in the street on her way home.Kurumi then takes him home and treats his wounds.After, that he leaves her home while only leaving his name Hakuron behind.A few days later this girl finds herself kidnapped and being taken to Hong Kong where she meets the handsome Hakuron once again.Turns out this guy has not only ordered her capture but is also a very rich and powerful Chinese mobster and he would like to thank her for saving him.

Shocked at this guy's identity,she immediately rejects his offer and tries to escape back home. He,eventually, recaptures her and convinces her to stay with him.This story is very violent, thrilling, romantic and action-packed.Other than the couple of rapes that occur in this story, it was a very good read.I ended getting so wrapped up in the story that I actually cried at how it ended.For me, I thought how it ended was pretty messed up but that's just my opinion.I highly recommend this to mature audiences who like violence( which is pretty much everyone), romance,mob scenes and don't mind rape.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment