Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kingdom of Zombie

Hello, again anime lovers!

This time around I'll be talking about a manga called"Kingdom of Zombie".This story is about a world that was struck by a plague they call the Black Death,which not only killed lots of people but also turned them into zombies.Luckily, for the rest of the people not infected with the plague were able to separate themselves from the ones infected and turned into zombies and putting all of the zombies into heavily guarded and restricted sections.

The story then moves on to a boy named Van who was not only curious about these zombies but also wants to become a knight in the military.Soon, it looks like he'll get his wish for Van goes to one of the restricted sections after he's been told many times not to go near them.But, when he arrives he finds the guards killed,the gates open and hundreds to thousands of zombies pouring out of the gates. Van now surrounded by zombies and nowhere to go he is sure he's going to die until he feels a sudden surge of power and blacks out.When he wakes up, not only is he not dead but the zombies that had once surrounded him have been torn to sheds!

When I first read the summary to this manga I didn't really get what was going on and the only things I could get from it was that it involved zombies,plagues, and a boy with super powers so I decided to give it a chance.After reading the first chapter I really got into it but,unfortunately, for me the manga isn't complete.So,now I am waiting patiently for the next upcoming chapters.I'm can't wait to see what happens to Van next and I also am quite curious about his powers and who killed the guards and released the zombies and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment