Monday, August 12, 2013

Pandora Hearts

I can't believe I haven't talked about this one yet.Well, its better late than never,right?

This anime is about a noble boy named Oz (not the wizard of Oz) who is preparing for tonight's coming of age ceremony. This is ceremony is performed when every person with noble blood turns 15 yrs old and shows that they can now be involved in high society. But, when young Oz goes to the top of the stairs where the clock that has stopped working since the great tragedy,suddenly, starts working again all hell breaks loose. Then,time seems to freeze everyone except for master Oz when he's suddenly faced with multiple intruders called the Reapers. They say that they come to drag him into the Abyss for his sin, which according to them is his very existence.

I'm not going to to tell you guys the rest of the story, so your just going to have to see it for yourselves. What I thought about this anime was that concerning Oz's situation it was very messed up. I mean, you send a kid into the abyss, a place for people that have done awful crimes, because he exists? I don't think he could have helped that. Also, I'm very curious about who one of the reapers was because it must have been someone important for,Gil, Oz's personal servant and friend to take the hit for him and almost die in the process when he tried to attack the reaper with a sword.I think I might know who it is but I might be wrong again you guys just have to watch it to see who this mystery character is.

My favorite characters would have to be Break and Alice aka Black Rabbit.I liked Break a lot because he's always doing something funny while trying to be serious at the same time.Also, looks aside he seems to be very powerful and clever as well. The reason why I liked Alice was because of her personality, power and goal in this story. She acts like a tough girl which she is,according, to the show she's one of the most powerful chains in the story.Chains are creatures that are born into the abyss that try to enter our world to find a human that will become their contractor. Anyways,besides her tough girl act that she puts on after I've watched her for a while I realized that she has a soft side that craves attention and that her goal that she wants to accomplish in Oz's world makes her look like a little girl that just wants to find what she looking for.Hopefully, these two will both find what their looking for in the near future.

I'm really enjoying watching this anime but if you prefer reading it then the manga is available.I would recommend this anime to anime lovers who like mystery,magic, evil creatures,horror and violence.I can't wait to see what happens to these two and see how Oz's sin is revealed. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment