Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ghost Hunt

When first watching Ghost Hunt my first thought was that it was,basically, Ghost Hunters anime style! I really liked this anime because of the story and characters.This first starts out as a couple of teenage girls trying to provoke the ghosts that have been rumored to wander inside of an old abandoned building.The girls and Mai,one of our main characters, don't expect to get a reaction at all but when they do it scares them right out of their pants.But, on the bright side,they get to meet the handsome and mysterious Kazuya who is the proud owner of Shibuya's Physic Research and has been hired to investigate the weird happenings in the old building.

Apparently,anyone who tries to tear down or reconstruct the building almost or does get into a mysterious accident.Its been happening so much lately that no one wants to go near it anymore. During,this investagtion Mai felt so bad about trying to provoke the spirits that she follows him and tries to help.For the rest of this story they go to case to case trying to solve them.Some of these cases become really dangerous and one of the episodes actually scared me so badly that I wanted to stop watching considering the fact that I was watching it at night.The only reason why I kept watching it was because I wanted to find out what was going to happen next.

The other reason I watched this show was because,of course, I wanted to know if Mai and Kazuya were going to end up together( you guys know I can't resist romance).When it came to a romantic relationship between the two I thought he had no interest in her but she'll keep on pursuing him because she's kind of thick skinned.But later it turns out that he cares for her at some degree or he wouldn't have kept her around.

In the anime, it wasn't clear if these two ever got together I think it was clearer in the manga.Also, I liked the rest of the members of their crew because they were very diverse in the type of character they displayed.Their differrent personalities sometimes turned this,obviously, horror show into funny,heart felt, mystery show.I really liked this show and I hope you guys like it,too.Hopefully, if you decide to watch it, you have nerves of steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment