Thursday, August 15, 2013

Chobits

When I started watching Chobits it kind of reminded me of Absolute Boyfriend.For people, who may not know what that is its another anime that involves androids.Anyway, I thought it was similar to that show because it was about androids and the main human character in the show was falling on love with her, but of course their having relationship problems.

This anime is about a teenage boy named Hideki who all his life has wanted a persocom, which is another name for android in this anime.He soon got his wish when he comes across a girl android unconscious and in the trash.While trying to figure out why someone would throw a perfectly good android away he takes her home.

Now this where things start to get a little pervy in the show.Apparently, you don't just turn them on with a flip of the switch on their back or neck like you would expect for it to be.According, to this show every android's switch is in a different place.So,this guy has to check everywhere for the switch and I do mean everywhere.If I didn't know that he didn't want to do all of that then I would have thought this dude was enjoying molesting her.Eventually, he does finally find the switch which was not surprising to me was her private area.

Once she starts to turn on already Hideki is starting to notice that something isn't right because for one she doesn't seem to be very smart like their supposed to be.Also, all this girl can say is Chii so that's what he ends up calling her.After, getting her checked up several times they just assume that she's a custom built model.After, that these two are just trying to adjust to each other the entire time while also teaching her the ways of life.Which in turn leads them to a lot of funny incidents and episodes.

Even though, I thought this show was a bit on the pervy side I still enjoyed watching it.Its totally hilarious and fun to watch.Theirs also a lot of romance and mystery mixed into this.The mystery being,"who made her?"Why would they throw her away?" and "Why doesn't she know anything?" These questions were swirling around my head while watching it and they did,eventually, answer them.But,what I really liked watching was them struggling for their feelings for each other and if they do decide to be together,how were they going to make the relationship work? I really liked it and I think you guys will like it,too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment