Saturday, August 24, 2013

Black Jack

The classic Black Jack is an anime that I hope everyone has enjoyed at some point.If not, then they should really consider watching this tale.

Its about a doctor called Black Jack,who travels the world and helps heal people during his travels.Now I know your probably thinking,"Well,what's so special about that?"What's so special about this story is the people that he meets and the things he ends up seeing or encountering in his travels.What I mean by that is he sees a lot of freaky and disturbing crap.He sees so much of it that I'm surprised that he never runs for hills screaming bloody murder.Instead, of it driving him away it seems to motive him even more into getting the job done.Most of the time, he does just that,sometimes,though some people just can't be saved no matter what or how much you want to.

When I started watching the first couple episodes I thought,"Why is such an interesting and gifted doctor traveling the world for little to nothing as payment?"For people who don't know when he agrees to treat a patient, its either for a couple of bucks or if he likes or feels a lot of sympathy for the patient that he ends up agreeing to operate on them.Anyway,back to the matter at hand,the answer was because he doesn't have a legal license to be a doctor,so really all of his operations in this anime have been illegal but that's not the point of the story,even though, we'll probably never know why he doesn't have one.I'm not saying that because he doesn't have a license he feels he doesn't have the right to charge them a lot,I'm just saying it was weird to me.

Even if Jack got a license I still think he would be doing what he's doing.Any other doctor would have charged them an arm and a leg for the kind of operations Jack pulls off.So,I think the main point of this story is that no matter who or what they are or what kind of situation that their in, they matter just as much as anyone else.I think that's what he's trying to say every time he helps heal someone.This story is heart warming,mysterious and sometimes disturbing but I liked watching every minute of it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment