Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hellsing Ultimate

I just recently watched all of Hellsing Ulimate and all I've got to say is "Wow!" This anime was one of the best shows I have ever seen and again I have to give my props to the creators of this show. The original Hellsing was cool, but I thought Hellsing Ultimate was way more awesome.This show filled in a lot of holes and questions that arose in the original and the graphics were also way better.
 
For the first couple of episodes, they repeat what happened in the beginning, along with a couple of changes of their own.Most of what I've read in the manga showed up in the anime as well, along with some surprising twists that even I didn't see coming.You'll never guess who the traitor was and who and how many people are going to die in this show.Since, the first episode my eyes became glued to the screen as I tuned everything else out to see what was going to happening next.This show was a total gory,action-thriller and anyone who likes any of the three should watch this immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment