Friday, September 6, 2013

Shamanic Princess

I was deeply confused at what was happening at first on the first episode of Shamanic Princess.The reason why would have to because it started out like it was in the middle of the series.The main character,Tiara, is already on a mission already hating other important characters for reasons unknown to us and so on and so forth.Then,after the 3rd episode the story seems to have backed up a couple of years.That's how I knew what they were trying to do.They were letting us see the middle to the end first,so that we would get curious enough about what the connection between all them was.Then,when it went all the way back to their childhood and followed up all the way back to its original point we,finally, got why everyone was doing has what they ended up doing.That was kind of a smart but risky move on their part.

This show is about Tiara,a powerful princess with mystical powers that has been sent from the guardian world along with her furry little partner,Japolo, in order to capture Kagetsu who has taken the the Throne of Yord the Guardian world's most prized possession and has fled their world all together.Not only that,he is also Tiara's old flame.Even so, she is determined to fulfill her mission at all costs even if it means killing him.Personally,I don't think she'll be able to do it and my hunch is confirmed when he finally reveals himself to her and tells her to wait in which she does.

Their were two things I really liked about this show and that was the romance and the magical battles.In the first episode, I was entranced by Tiara's bad ass transformation and how she easily kicked her rival's butt.When I saw her transform my first thought was that she looked like a demonic moon goddess.Hey,that might sound silly but that's how I would describe her.Then,their was the romance between Kagetsu and Tiara and how complicated it became the more time went by,especially,when Graham came in.He was freaking possessive with Tiara,if he had a say in anything concerning her personal life he would make sure that they never saw each other ever again.I knew poor Graham meant well and he simply hated it when she would get hurt or got in trouble because of him.I almost cried when he died,yes, he dies ain't that messed up! But,it also explains a lot more in the beginning of the story.

Its too bad this show was only six episodes long, I wish they would have made it longer or at least,kept Graham alive a little bit longer. When I saw the episode list I thought their ain't no way they can fit this whole story in six episodes but I stand corrected they did.Even though, it was short but still a very good show to watch and I think people should give it a chance.Just if you decide to watch it don't get discouraged by the first episode keep watching it, it'll all make sense later.

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment