Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ibitsu

This manga is about a normal teenager named Kazuki.Their was nothing special about the boy, he was just a normal teenager with parents and a little sister. But, his normal life ended forever after he met the strange and creepy lolita girl named Remina when he was taking out the trash in the middle of the night.She asked him if he has a little sister and he dumbly answered,"yes". After, that night he found that the creepy girl started to stalk him wherever he went.

I don't think I will ever read this manga ever again because it scared the living crap out of me! I was so scared that this girl would be waiting for me the next time I took out the trash.This would have to be one of the scariest stories that I have ever read and as the story went on things got worse and worse for him and the people he, unfortunately,dragged into it.The only reason why I read this from beginning to the end was because I wanted to know how it would end.

When Kazuki answered her question my first thought was that if he didn't say anything and just ignored her the entire time then these horrible things wouldn't have happened to him in the first place. I think I was right because they later explain what would have happened to him if he said no, so if he just said nothing he would have been fine.Remina would have to be the scariest girl I have ever seen.This girl was saying some creepy stuff, slitting her wrists, smashing people with sledge hammers and crap it was very disturbing.

If you want to read a story that will make you crap your pants and show you what could happen when you forget about taking out the trash and have no choice but to take it out at night then this is the manga for you.

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment