Saturday, September 14, 2013

Chrono Crusade



OMG I loved this anime so much.I fell in love with the beginning of this show when Chrono thought that Rosette died and started to transform for the first time in the anime.Everybody was looking so freaked out that I started to laugh and become amazed myself.Its a good thing Rosette wasn't dead and stopped him or things would have gotten pretty messy.

Chrono Crusade is about an organization called the Order of Magdalene who go out of their way to exterminate evil since the 1st world war.Our main characters,Rosette and Chrono, are one of their best pair of excorists that they have. The young 16 year old joined the Order of Magdalene in order to find her brother,Joshua, who was kidnapped and has been brainwashed by a powerful demon called Aion. Why Chrono joined the organization was kind of a mystery but I think it was because he was tired of being on dark side and wanted to switch up.Anyway,the whole show shows them fighting demons, solving mysteries, trying to find the mastermind behind the whole scheme and trying to find Joshua.

In the show, the events went from bad to worse that I was afraid that things weren't ever going to get better.But,of course, the heroes always find themselves figuring something out and defeating all of their enemies.What I also liked about this show was the romance that played between Chrono and Rosette they can't stand to being separated from each other.But, I was so sad and mad when the ending came and not just because it ended either, it was because of how messed up the ending was.

Other than the complete twists and turns and loads of messed up events that fill you up with no hope that the hero will ever win, it was a good story. I loved all of the characters as well.My favorite bad guy would have to be Aion and who can blame me. I think you guys would really enjoy it.

Thanks for Reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment