Sunday, July 7, 2013

Wonderful Love Square

Hello again everyone! Now what shall I talk about today? I think I'll talk about one of my favorite subjects when it comes anime the love triangles. But this one is more of a love square than a love triangle. Now we got Peter White (white rabbit), Boris (punk cat), Julius (the watchmaker) and Blood Dupre (mad hatter/mafia boss) that are all pinning for Alice's love. Also, everyone one of them has a human form so you guys don't confused and think that she's falling for animals or anything. Now I'm not going to reveal who she ends up with or even if she ends up with anyone of them at all. Your just going to have to read it to find out. But when I first started reading it my money was on Peter even though Boris was my personal favorite. Thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoy this awesome story as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment