Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Red River

Red river (Anatolia story) is about a high school girl named Yuri. Now in the beginning of this story she's living a normal, regular life until she's suddenly dragged into the past by the evil queen Nakia, who rules the Hittite empire. She brought Yuri into the past so that she can use her as a sacrifice for her ritual that she wants to perform in order for her to kill the other princes so that her son may take the throne.

 Yuri is then taken to the place where she will be sacrificed but right at the last second when she's about to get executed the handsome prince Kail saves her at the last minute. Now with Yuri temporarily out the queen's reach she can now start finding a way to get home. But as time goes by her and Kail start to develop feelings for each other but even so she still wants to go home. So the big question on every one's mind is will she stay or will she go? You'll have to read this to find out what happens.

This ladies and gentlemen is only a manga and no anime exists for this. I don't know why they don't have an actual show for this but I think its probably because their are a lot of different languages in this manga so they would probably have a difficult time translating all of that into anime but who knows right? Anyway, I really, really loved this manga a lot I got instantly hooked on it . I've read this same story about 3 times in a row and I still can't get enough of it. This story is really enjoyable and I hope you all like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment