Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Wolf Prince

I thought that this manga, Boku wa Ookami, was totally adorable.Its about a girl named Rina who all her life has hated perverted guys so it didn't really come as a shock to me when she rejected, Keita, who was her childhood friend, pervert and guy that has been wanting to go out with her since they first met.When I first started reading this I thought that this girl was just rejecting the boys that turned out to being the heavy hitter pervs, but that doesn't seem to be the case with this one.She doesn't just think some boys are serious pervs she thinks all boys are serious pervs and so all she declares that they are all undateable.

Rina's made up phobia to perverted men has made her to be coming quite shy and quiet and only speaks her mind when it comes to boys.Her phobia has made her so famous among her fellow classmates that they have started making bets that she'll never get a boyfriend.Until, one day a new handsome student named Jin Ookami arrives.Everyone seems quite taken with him until they find out that he was raised by wolves, literally!!

Jin and Rina seem to like each other right off the bat and become quick friends to Keita's dismay.Of course, later they end up being together to every one's surprise but with her increasing sensitivity to perverts and Jin not knowing a lot about human customs because of being raised by wolves in the wild these two have a lot to overcome if they both want to make this unusual relationship to work.Their are a lot of questions that need to be answered. Will she get over her phobia?Will this relationship last? Or will Keita steal Rina right under Jin's nose? I guess your just going to have to read it to find out.

This as I said before is only a manga their is no anime for this story. When I thought about the relationship between the two I thought it was kind of hot,the high school girl dating the newly acquired wolf prince straight from wild minus her phobia.I loved how Jin tried to figure stuff out on his own like when he discovered that the rabbits at the school weren't for eating.But, what I loved most of all( and I think you guys already know) is the multiple showdowns between the two boys vying for her attention. I wonder who will win in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment