Sunday, July 28, 2013

Detective Conan


This classic anime is called Detective Conan or Cased Closed. Its about a teenage boy named Jimmy Kudo who's a teenage, prodigy detective that has helped solve many cases in the past but one day a pair a suspicious men in black poison him but instead of it killing him it turned him into a kid.Now that Jimmy is a child he must somehow find out who and why the men in black turned him into a child,but that's kind of hard when you don't even know where to start and plus no one takes a child seriously these days.
 
Jimmy keeps thinking of ways how he'll find a way to finding the men responsible while also still being taken seriously by the authorities.But, one day his close friend and long time crush, Rachel Moore, comes along and that's when he gets the bright idea to using her father, who is also a detective just not a very good one, in finding these men.But, he's going to have to be very careful around Rachel because these two have known each other since elementary school so she knows him better than anyone.Whenever she has the slightest suspicion that Conan is Jimmy he throws her off his trail somehow but he won't be able to keep that up for long.
 
While ducking and dodging Rachel, Jimmy is going to use her father's detective title and body in solving cases that will eventually lead him to the men who tried to kill him.But, until he encounters them again he's going to be solving some very difficult and complicated mysteries along the way.
 
I still remember watching Conan way back when I was younger and I used to love watching him figure things out and I even tried solving the mysteries before he did which I thought was fun. I also liked how whenever he pretty much figured everything out he would knock out Rachel's dad and disguise his voice so it sounds like her dad's voice and tells the police what happened. In the end, Richard(Rachel's dad) would wake up and take all the credit.But, I never understand how they can't tell that he's asleep I mean when he starts solving the case and knocks him out no one thinks its weird that is lips aren't moving or his face his put into an angle that allows him not to show most of his face when he talks.
 
But,still just the fact that no one catches that makes me laugh and makes me love this show even more.This is a manga and a anime and they are both complete and both very good and entertaining.I loved watching Detective Conan now has much as I loved watching it then and I hope you'll all love it,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment