Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Wedding

I was so happy when they were finally married with all the friends that they have ever encountered inside the ballroom.Emma in her wedding dress and Shion going crazy that he's finally getting married.But then I became incredibly sad when the very last ritual was to make everyone they knew disappear along with their memories of ever meeting in the first place.Even the bride and groom's memories were erased. How can you get married then have the couple and their guests forget ever meeting.I thought that was end and was about to cry in disappointment when I noticed they was more and then discovered that they all find each other once again and live happily ever after, its a happy ending after all!

 Also I just wanted to say that the final battle was a little rushed to me. Maybe the people who made the manga had a close deadline and they didn't have enough time to put it all in there or they ran out of ideas I don't know what happened but they made up for it with this happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment