Monday, June 17, 2013

A twisted couple

A Medusa and Frankenstein pairing was a match made in hell.Also just to let you guys know she does have an adult form the only reason why I used this pic was because I couldn't find a better one with them together, but doesn't this picture make them look good together? DON'T BE FOOLED and my fellow anime/soul eater fans will know this too.Anyway even if they are an evil couple I still they were meant to be.

Its just that the way that they ended up together was pretty weird and scary for me at least.First off this girl infects him with I think was called black blood which slowly and surely drove him towards insanity but he kept fighting it for the longest time.Meanwhile Medusa is watching from afar just watching the show like the evil witch that she is and while that's happening she plays the sex appeal card on him to basically tell him that she's the only match for him.Then later runs off with her and basically becomes a insane love slave.So in the end she gets the guy but even though their love is twisted I still think they were meant for eachother.
P.S. Do you guys think that I'm spoiling the anime by writing how they got together in the first?

No comments:

Post a Comment