Monday, June 17, 2013

Bloomers!!!

Oh my god I loved this episode!!! Its when Medusa finally gets captured and then she tries to make a deal with death himself but they can't take her seriously because she's in a child's body.For the people who have not yet watched soul eater then I suggest you watch it or you'll never no why she's even in a child's body in the first place.Anyway they can't take her seriously also Death keeps death chopping her in the head whenever she says something insulting and if that wasn't humilating enough for her he also keeps picking her up by the hood which reveals her baby bloomers.Then Maka's father gets really weird when he keeps saying "bloomers" in a really happy voice whenever he sees it.I thought that this was also an funny episode and I think the only person who didn't enjoy this moment would have to be Medusa herself, but she'll get over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment