Saturday, June 15, 2013

Love Triangle

I don't know who I would want Kagome to be with more Koga or Inuyasha? But if I was her I would try to have them both their both super hot!! But if I had to choose for her I would like for her to end up with Koga. I know, I know that she should end up with  Inuyasha because their both the main characters in the story and all but I still hope for Koga.I mean when it came to love Inuyasha was fickle as hell, he would act like he had the hots for Kagome but whenever his ex-girlfreind,Kikyo, came along he instantly goes off to see her even though he knew it would break her heart.I mean who would do that to a potential future girlfriend!
 
And secondly he either brushes her off or they get into a fight.They do eventually make up or have a little love moment somewhere but then the violent cycle would then start all over again.I mean I'm not hating on Inuyasha or anything I just think that when it comes to love he's got a few issues to resolve.That's why I think Koga should have ended up with Kagome he knew what he wanted from the get go and didn't waver one bit even when he finally remembered that he promised himself to Ayame. Also no matter how many times she tries to 'hint' him that she's not interested he brushes it off and tries again. I don't know if its persistence or thick headedness but you got to give him his props for trying,right?So that's my opinion on the subject and I'll always keep rooting for him in hopes that he will one day finally get the girl of his dreams.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment