Monday, June 10, 2013

Xxxholic

First one on my list is going to be xxxholic.This one's about an average high school boy named Watanuki Kimihiro only he's not average at all apparently he is able to see spirits,demons,goblins you name it and because he can see them they just won't leave him alone.Then one day he comes across a weird shop owned by a beautiful,mysterious, slightly crazy witch.This encounter ends in him becoming a servant for the price of granting his wish.I'm not going to tell you his wish your going to have to read it to find out hahaha.Anyway while he's working for her he ends up dealing with a whole lot of crazy things,like evil spirits,posessions,demons,ancient artifacts you name it and he still has a whole list of chores left over.But I think if he was ever to be granted a do over he would have chosen the same exact path.

As far as I know this anime is still ongoing as we speak if not I hope someone can tell me where I can read the rest of it because I would really like to know how it ends.For people who like the supernatural with a side order of comedy,mystery and weird encounters then I would highly recommend that you give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment