Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pokemon: The never ending adventure

Pokemon is a very interesting subject for me. I don't hate it, but I don't love as much as some people do. But, whenever, I'm able to watch it on tv I end up being sucked into the story wanting more when the episode is over.

Everyone must know the story of Pokemon by now since its been out for years. The story begins with a brave boy named Ash who is determined to become a Pokemon master. I loved the first episode where Ash meets pikachu, but pikachu doesn't want to work with him at all and refuses to go back into his pokeball. Eventually, these two become the best of friends and are inseparable. Now I don't think this story is going to end anytime soon since they keep putting him in new regions, so he can experience new adventures with new Pokemon and meeting new people.

Speaking of new people, why is it that,whenever, Ash goes into a new region his companions always change? Also, its always two people (one guy and one girl), why is that? I do wish though that Brock would come back into the story, he was so funny when he would fall in love with very beautiful girl that he would see. Also, I kind of miss team rocket blasting off. As the story continued Team Rocket got smarter and more mysterious. Now they wear trench coats with black sunglasses and now use equipment that really makes them a real threat. I remember back in the old days where their only sole mission was to capture pikachu and failed miserably as a result.

One thing I never tire of when it comes to Pokemon is the movies. I love very single one of them and I can't wait until the next one. I also like the video games that they made from them, but I think the storyline is pretty much the same for every single one of them. The only thing that seems to change are the pokemon, charatcers and villians, but the man mission  is still the same.

Also, an interesting fact about Pokemon is that it's not a cartoon its an anime. That means I was a anime fan since I was very little! I was very happy to when I discovered that.

I don't think that they'll be making Ash into a Pokemon master anytime soon because their are so many people, young and old, who enjoy this show. I can't wait to see what kind of movie they'll make next. I definitely recommend this to not only anime fans, but for anyone who enjoys watching cartoons in general. I hope you all continued to enjoy watching Ash during his adventuses as much as I have.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment