Friday, January 10, 2014

Bad boy vs The Prince vs Samurai

As the story went along in the magical tale of Shugo Chara, three boys came along each on,eventually, falling for her. The bad boy, Ikuto, is another person who possess a character but unlike Amu and the rest of the guardians, he uses his powers for evil. He works for Easter and his job is to find the Embryo and make her life and the guardians as miserable as possible. Well, that's what he's supposed be doing instead he likes appearing out of nowhere and bothering the crap out of Amu.

Our next candidate is the princely, Tadase. He's so cute and girly looking that you could accidentally mistake him for being a girl. Tadase also happens to be who Amu was crushing on since the beginning, but after joining the guardians she discovers some weird and disturbing things about him. For example, how he acts when someone calls him a prince really caught her off guard. Besides, the drastic personality change he was really sweet, kind and always thinking about her which might give Ikuto a run for his money. Also, these two boys seem to have known each other a long time ago, which was a really big mystery in the story and explained a lot about why Tadase hated him so much.

Last but not least, Kairi or who I like to call "The Samurai" because of his samurai character. Now I wasn't too surprised when I saw him fall in love with Amu, but already knew that he wouldn't be the winner in this love rivalry. But, I have to give him credit for being persistent. He never gave up even when he found out who his competition was. It actually pushed him to fight harder and confess to Amu first before the rest of them. But, I still think he'll won't win her love in the end. They'll most likely just being friends.

Its never quite clear who ends up with her in the end. I just know that Tadase and Ikuto are neck and neck in the race with Kairi dead last, but he might as well drop out of the race all together. Personally, I'm rooting for Ikuto because I think they would be a good match for each other. Also, who doesn't want to run away with the bad boy? No hard feeling for Tadase, but I think Amu and Ikuto are made for each other. If Tadase ends up getting the girl, I would have to say congratulations, even though, he wasn't my first pick.

I don't know why they left the ending as it was, maybe to keep us guessing? If anybody does know who she ends up with or if they just leave just leave us hanging please let me know. I would very much like to read it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment