Monday, October 14, 2013

Black Butler 2

Now if you've seen all the way up to the ending to season 1.Then, started to watch the beginning of season 2 then your going to end up pretty confused at first.The reason being that in the end of season 1 ,Sebastian, Ceil's demonic butler was about to eat Ceil's soul or so we thought.In the second season, we see that Ceil is alive and well and both act like nothing had happened, so the main question on my mind is,"Why didn't Sebastian eat his soul?" Don't get me wrong I'm glad hes still alive and all but I still want to know what happened back then.Luckily, for you and me our answer to that question will be answered during the show.

Now,besides, Ceil being alive and Sebastian still being by his side we gain some brand new characters.The two main characters to this new chapter of the story are Alois Trancy and his demon butler, Claude Faustus.Even though, both of these boys seem to be very much alike in both wealth, problems and wielding demonic power, they couldn't be more different.For example, when it came to how they dealt with their childhood incidents,Ceil seem to let it fuel his determination and give him a reason to push all the way to his limits to finding out the truth.But, Alois, on the other hand, seems to let his problems consume him until their is nothing but anger and madness left.

There seems to be a rivalry that goes on not just between the boys but the butlers as well.They seem to both like Ceil and both want to eat his soul but obviously Sebastian isn't going to give him up without a fight.I like seeing how Faustus gets so jealous of Sebastian and his relationship with his master, but I kind of feel bad for Alois a little just because of how Faustus looks at him sometimes like he doesn't want him anymore but can't get out of it.One of my favorite parts in this season was watching their little cooking competition and Sebastain catching Faustus looking at Ceil and asking him if he's eating his master with his eyes (he probably was).

Things get very dark, twisted and heated in this season and I don't think you would want to miss it.But, if you never watch it then you'll never know what happened after he tried to eat his soul.So, I recommend watching it immediately.I guarnatee you that your going to be very surprised at what's going to happen at the end.I hope you enjoy this dark story as much as I do.

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment